Panel of Mediators
The CAA has established a roster of registered mediators. Currently, there are 38 registered mediators. Every registered mediator is qualified to assist parties in resolving their differences in an amicable, efficient, and confidential manner. The panel of registered mediators is organized in accordance with the mediators' area of specialty.
CAA Panel of Mediators
CAA welcomes mediation experts, scholars, and practitioners to register as a CAA mediator. In accordance with the CAA Mediation Rules, a person who possesses professional knowledge, common sense, and meets ONE of the following criteria may be registered as a CAA mediator:
Qualified applicants are encouraged to complete an application form and submit the required supporting documents. Applications will be screened by the “Mediator Qualification Review Board” of the Mediation Center , subject to approval by the CAA Board of Directors.
- received a degree from an accredited college or university and enrolled in the CAA Mediation
(“the Center”) mediation training program and received the certificate of completion;
- enrolled in a domestic or foreign mediation course certified by the Center and received a certificate of completion;
- is registered as a mediator at a foreign or domestic mediation institute accredited by the Center;
- was hired as a lecturer by a domestic or foreign mediation training center; or
- was formerly a mediator registered at a domestic or foreign court of law or arbitration institution.
Mediator Training Courses
The CAA Mediation Center offers mediator training courses on a regular basis. Currently, all courses are offered in Mandarin Chinese only. The course is divided into three parts: first, introduction to facilitative mediation and development of dispute-resolution skills; second, practice sessions; and third, application of mediation skills to resolve actual disputes. One must pass all three sessions in order to become eligible to register as a CAA mediator.
For time and location of future sessions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +886 2707-8672.